Zoom H4n Word List Guide
From SurveyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Contributed by Nathan Statezni
- Check that the red light at the top is above Stereo.
- If it is not, press the Menu button, then choose Mode (at the bottom), Stereo.
- Press the Rec button once to go into Standby mode (the Rec button will blink).
- Then press Play to start recording (the Rec button will shine red).
- Pressing pause does not create a new track (like it did on minidiscs). Only when you press Stop and then press Play again does it create a new track.