From SurveyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following online resources are available to help you find our more about MLE:
- Informational videos with case studies from South East Asia available online as Promoting Mother Tongue-Based Multilingual Education (MLE). These include projects with the Pwo Karen in Thailand, the Dong in China, the Bunong in Cambodia and the Lubuagan in the Philippines.
- Multilingual Education at Wikipedia
- Mother tongue/bilingual literacy programme for ethnic minorities from UNESCO
- Proceedings of the 2nd Internation Conference on Language Development, Language Revitalization, and Multilingual Education in Ethnolinguistic Communities on the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) website
- Multilingual Education Programs from SIL