The Equipment category is a sub-category of the Resources category.
Pages in the Equipment category
- describe physical tools used to carry out research
- evaluate equipment and provide readers with an indication of their quality and usefulness
- describe research tools such as Word Lists which should be placed in Category:Tools
- describe non-physical tools such as software which should be placed in Category:Resources
- advertise particular products that the editor may have a vested interest in
- describe the methodology for collecting data using these tools. Such pages should be placed in Category:Methodology with a link to the particular piece of equipment being used.
Pages in category "Equipment"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.